Re: NANFA-L-- Aquarium Job Announcement

matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

We don't talk that much about native fish anymore on this list...

I enjoyed your paper on Nothonotus darter phylogeny in Molecular Ecology Tom.

Matt

Cookeville, TN

"Thomas J.Near" <tnear-in-utk.edu> wrote:
People, the guy advertised a good job. Check online, a bachelor's
degree in general biology pays on average about 31K. This is about
27K, let the man advertise his job without scaring off potential
applicants. Jeez....

"Crap" is fine, but an uneducated opinion along those lines in this
forum is inappropriate. How about let's talk about the top ten reasons
why North American freshwater fishes are great.

If you need to reply to me, please use thomas.near-in-yale.edu for a
direct response.

Best,
Tom Near

http://mail.yahoo.com