Re: NANFA-L-- Pictures of fish from this weekend.

matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

The pictures definately aren't getting old, far from it for me-in-least. I hope that your site is archiving these or I need to start saving the links a little better. That blacktail redhorse is a blast!

Matt
Cookeville, TN

Peter Unmack <peter.lists at> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Dan Johnson wrote:

> I hope you're not getting tired of my pictures... :-) I spent time this
> weekend in the San Jacinto and Brazos River drainages. Here's a link to
> some shots:

The first fish looks like Macrhybopsis storeriana. I never had any luck
getting them to eat when I kept them. The red shiner doesn't look like a
red shiner to me, but it could just be the picture too.

Cheers
Peter Unmack
Provo River, Utah
http://mail.yahoo.com