Re: NANFA-L-- Pictures of fish from this weekend.

Thomas J.Near (tnear-in-utk.edu)
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:39:24 -0400

I agree with Matt, the pictures are great keep them coming! It would
be great if you can catch Scaly Sand Darters (Ammocrypta vivax) and try
to take pictures. The San Jacinto is interesting, it is the western
extent of Ammocrypta and possibly native Spotted Bass (Micropterus
punctulatus).

Best,
Tom
New Haven, CT on the Mighty Q