RE: NANFA-L-- Looking for Books

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:27:11 -0500

I got my copy of the Virginia book for what - $5 or something like that,
right here on the NANFA list. A number of others did the same.

-Irate

"He says there's no doubt about it, it was the myth of fingerprints.
I've seen them all and man, they're all the same." - Paul Simon

Behalf Of
>matt ashton
>Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:21 AM
>To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
>Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Looking for Books
>
>Denis,
>
> I know the UNCG library has the Menhinick book I borrowed it once, so
you
>may be able to-in-least borrow it. Good luck with the VA book I can't
find
>copies under 150 online and those are few and far between.
>
> Matt
> Cookeville, TN
>
>Dennis Burnette <deburnette-in-triad.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for three books. Used is okay as long as they are
reasonably
>priced and not badly damaged. Anyone suggest a source?
>
>North American Native Fishes for the Home Aquarium by David M. Schleser
>Freshwater Fishes of North Carolina by Edward Menhinick
>Freshwater Fishes of Virginia by Robert Jenkins & Noel Burkhead
>
>Dennis
>--
>Dennis Burnette
>Greensboro, NC

-
>/ Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily
>/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about
NANFA,