Re: NANFA-L-- FW: RE: [PVAS] Smuggling Fish

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:02:48 +0700

So this guy smuggle Arowana from Vietnam to Australia? Or is it the
other way around? I don't know why he would do that since if there is
wild arowana in Vietnam it would be green form which can be easily
obtained legally [farm bred] from Singapore or Malaysia [and they are
not much more expensive than the South America silver arowana].

Tony