RE: NANFA-L-- How Does Everyone Feel About.....

Rob Criswell (ammocrypta-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:24:20 -0500

Go to the PFBC home page www.fish.state.pa.us - click on "About PFBC" on
left - the click on "Directory" on left - the scroll down to "Area Fisheries
Management Offices" The AFM should be able to answer your questions.