RE: NANFA-L-- Salt Treatment?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:37:06 -0500

If you're using salt as a prophylactic dip, the Morton's will work. And it
would work reasonably well for other aquarium purposes, too.

The one thing you didn't get a picture of on the Spring Fling was the ol'
boy along the Little Buffalo in Wayne County, TN, trying to stomp a
copperhead while holding a can of Miller Lite (I'm here to testify as a
witness). Steven Ellis has rightly pointed out that NANFA trips in the
southeast always have one peak moment of weird, and that was it for us.

--Bruce Stallsmith
yes, we have copperheads along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A