Re: NANFA-L-- Re: NC natives online

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:24:26 -0500

And here's another link "y'all" want:
http://www.esb.enr.state.nc.us/NCIBI.htm

all the links-in-the bottom are to excel files that list the numbers,
types, dates, etc that the NCDWQ has found seemingly everywhere in the
state per river basin. Great place to start when you're looking for
something specific, and better yet, identify something.

Glad you had a good time here in the Eno, wished I could have joined you
guys, but some of us have to 'work' in the middle of the week. ;p

-derek parr
chapel hill, nc
cape fear river basin