RE: NANFA-L-- mussels-in-nanfa.org?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:20:33 -0500

Yeah, I'd be up for it Todd. Throw in aquatic snails, a group that if
anything is more endangered than mussels, and we have an important,
complementary list to this one.

--Bruce Stallsmith
you can still find 23 species of mussel-in-one site on the Tennessee
(really!)
Huntsville, AL, US of A