Re: NANFA-L-- Photograph and Release

Bill Flowers (billflower-in-gmail.com)
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:25:54 -0500

The bulb is one of the 60 watt screw-in compact flourescent that can be
bought-in-Menards, Meijers, or Lowes for about $4.00 US. The specific
company that makes the ones I use is Fiet Electric and it is called Daylight
60. The bulbs use 13 watts to give you 60 watts of light. It is the daylight
variety and not the warm white. The warm white tends to have a more yellow
coloration. I have actually been slowly building strip lights for all my
tanks and installing these bulbs. I actually have 400 watts on a 125 gallon
tank.

Bill Flowers