RE: NANFA-L-- Photograph and Release

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:39:15 -0500

Looks good, Todd. So good, in fact, that after looking-in-Fritz's photos of
banded and bluespotted sunfish I'm fully convinced that the fish in question
yesterday really is a bluespotted, not banded. My perspective has been
corrected(!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
it's spring along the Tennessee, and my Virgininia Bluebells are in bloom
Huntsville, AL, US of A