RE: RE: NANFA-L-- Floodplain Restoration

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:39:28 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55669.A7C86972

Dave,

I can't disagree with you on any point. And your points where what I =
had attempted to=20
convey in my message, albeit, my brief mentioning of organic gardening =
lent=20
itself to interpretation (given that I'm an "organic" gardener myself =
with a=20
focus on recreating native plant communities as THE garden, with zero=20
chemicals and no water even), and I do appologize if that even slightly=20
ruffled your feathers. Perhaps what may have been misunderstood was my=20
penchant for not allowing people to fall victim to black and white views =
in=20
solving complex problems.

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH