NANFA-L-- Fwd: "FISHERIES DICTIONARY" A BOOK FOR FISHERY LOVERS

Jeremy Tiemann (jtiemann-in-inhs.uiuc.edu)
Wed, 25 May 2005 13:16:55 -0500

--
Jeremy Tiemann
Biological Field Assistant

http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/staff/index.php?action=list&user_name=jtiemann --============_-1095077477==_ma============ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> Fwd: "FISHERIES DICTIONARY" A BOOK FOR FISHERY LOVERS

--============_-1095077477==_ma============-- /----------------------------------------------------------------------- / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA, / visit http://www.nanfa.org Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are / consistent with the guidelines as per / http://www.nanfa.org/guidelines.shtml To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get / help, visit the NANFA email list home page and archive at / http://www.nanfa.org/email.shtml