Re: NANFA-L-- noddling to become legal in Missouri

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Mon, 30 May 2005 13:38:01 -0400

Peter Unmack wrote:

> http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Noodlers-drag-the-catfish-in/2005/05/30/1117305557224.html
> / http://www.nanfa.org/guidelines.shtml To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
> / http://www.nanfa.org/email.shtml

krimy!!

that fish is so big that guy could have used his head as bait!

that would have really freaked me out if a catfish that big had grabbed
me when i was last picking aquatic plants in this nearby swampy portion
of lake jordan. Fortunately he was only big enough to wrap his mouth
around my hand. I'll certainly be poking every spot with a stick next
time I do that!

-derek