Re: Re: NANFA-L-- Leptolucania ommata - pygmy killifish

Bob Bock (bockhouse1-in-verizon.net)
Mon, 08 May 2006 09:06:45 -0500 (CDT)

Geoff, my bluefin killies will take prepared foods. I brought back some from FLA recently, and they seem happy to get trout starter.

Bruce, Geoff, does Leptoleucania need really soft acid water like Enneacanthus, or are they more forgiving of water hardness? Will they breed with a pH in the low 7s and medium general hardness?