Re: NANFA-L-- More Fish IDs

Peter Unmack (peter.lists at)
Wed, 17 May 2006 21:59:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 17 May 2006 dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu wrote:

> Dan, Whenever I select your link, I get an error message (not found).
> thanks, Dave Mc

Take the period off the end. Many email programs are too stupid to
realize that web addresses never end in periods and other punctuation type
marks that people use in emails. If you include a URL reference it is
better to leave a space-in-the end of it to prevent this. Anyway, try
this one Dave.

http://www.io.com/~danjohns/fish

Cheers
Peter