RE: NANFA-L-- More Fish IDs

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Mon, 22 May 2006 15:43:19 -0500

Phenacobius mirabilis, maybe?

http://nhm.ku.edu/fishes/Fishes_in_Kansas/p%20mirabilis.html

-Irate

"He says there's no doubt about it, it was the myth of fingerprints.
I've seen them all and man, they're all the same." - Paul Simon

Behalf Of
>Dan Johnson
>Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:22 PM
>To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
>Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- More Fish IDs
>
>I've posted more pictures of a unidentified minnow I collected a week
>ago. Previously nonone could ID it. I've posted several different
>pictures. I believe they are all the same species but wouldn't
>guarantee it. All are roughly 1" long. See them at
>http://www.io.com/~danjohns/fish/unknown_minnow.html .
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>--Dan
-
>/ Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily
>/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about
NANFA,