RE: NANFA-L-- Scaphirhynchus platorynchus

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Fri, 26 May 2006 19:28:23 -0500

I will hate it for you when they die in your tanks :-(

-Irate

"He says there's no doubt about it, it was the myth of fingerprints.
I've seen them all and man, they're all the same." - Paul Simon

Behalf Of
>Moontanman-in-aol.com
>Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:26 AM
>To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
>Subject: NANFA-L-- Scaphirhynchus platorynchus
>
>Has anyone ever seen the cartoon Peanuts with the dog Snoopy and his
happy
>dance he does whenever something goes right? well, THAT IS WHAT I AM
DOING
>RIGHT NOW! It would appear I have found a source for captive bred
>Scaphirhynchus
>platorynchus fingerlings. More importantly a hobbyist friendly source!
>
>YES! FINALLY!
>
>Moon
>
>You can now go back to being moderately happy.... While I look forward
>more than likely being disappointed once again
-
>/ Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily
>/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about
NANFA,