Hold The Cow! (
Sat, 27 May 2006 00:58:01 -0400

> It is a common allergy. So people can actually die
> from touching a frozen cube of them. I have no idea
> what the compound is that causes this. This is one of
> the reasons I do not use blood worms for feeding my
> fish. But I raise several live foods so they are not
> needed anyway.
> Later John

John, are you saying that you also get this reaction? It says above that
this allergy can cause death? Or was that a typo?

/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA,
/ visit Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are
/ consistent with the guidelines as per
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
/ help, visit the NANFA email list home page and archive at