Re: NANFA-L-- Creek Chubs?

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Creek Chubs?
Moontanman-in-aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 15:34:06 CST

In a message dated 11/24/04 2:22:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu writes:

> Moon, seven miles is quite a distance. In a lot of small streams, if you
> search along a seven mile length, you would find pools, even when most of the
> streambed is dry.

That is possible but I used to ride dirt bikes along these streams in the
summer and never even so much as stirred up wet mud. The streams made a good
trail to avoid the highway and the police and you could follow them to all sorts
of cool places no one else ever went to.

Moon

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 12:42:53 CST