Re: NANFA-L-- Nanfa member map

Brian J. Torreano (headdarter-in-btdarters.com)
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:54:15 -0600 (CST)

Irate,
I wasn't going to post a picture, but your "Short Circuit" reference
got me laughing and I thought, "Oh, what the heck?!". Thanks!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
small to medium-sized aquarium!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

> Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:07:23 -0600
> From: "Irate Mormon" <archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net>
> Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Nanfa member map
>
> Excellent! So far only a tiny fraction of listizens have updated the
> map. More input, Stephanie!
>

> http://www.frappr.com/nanfa
>

> pretty cool... finally got it to accept my photo. had to downsize the
> meg
> size. klaus shoenig snapped this shot of me while we were-in-a wakula
> river
> slough.
> casper
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about >
NANFA,