Re: RE: NANFA-L-- President Bush, Electrical Barriers,and Asian Carps

Subject: Re: RE: NANFA-L-- President Bush, Electrical Barriers,and Asian Carps
dlmcneely at lunet.edu
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 07:51:26 CDT

Well, here we go! This is not supposed to happen on this list. If anyone wants to defend the environmental record of the worst president in that regard in modern times, then please do it elsewhere. If you honor that, I will never say another word about the destruction of the Clean Water Act, destruction that favors energy companies claims that they can't operate unless they horribly pollute, the destruction of the Clean Air Act so that power companies can dump more not less mercury into fish habitat, the attacks on protection of public land, and on and on and on, on this list. If you do not honor it, and the BOD does not require that we all honor it, then let's just let all bars down, and we will see how much Bush and Sierra Club bashing we can respectively do.

I wonder just why it is that "all other environmental groups" attack Bush and his administration so vociferously? Because they find him and his administration to favor environmental protections? I think not.

Dave McNeely

"Where are we going?" "I don't know, are we there yet?"