NANFA-L-- Grass Pickerel

Subject: NANFA-L-- Grass Pickerel
From: Todd D. Crail (tcrail at UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 23:14:40 CDT

Hi Gang,

Are like-sized grass pickerel gregarious? Or are they territorial at a
certain size? I've seen evidence both ways in the field.

But if they play nice... I have a fishless 30 long that's just screaming for
a 3 pack :)

Actually, it might not be that bad to have a single specimen and his
gut-loaded Notropis and Pimephales tasty bits. Hmmmm....

Todd
http://www.farmertodd.com

/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:48 CST