NANFA-L-- Diversity Indicies

Brian J. Torreano (headdarter at btdarters.com)
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 04:24:05 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Todd Crail,
Found extra copies of my thesis. If you send me your address I can
mail you one. Tried to log on to your website to find your direct
email but got a 400 error.

Brian

Dear Other NANFA listers,
I have 2 extra copies of my thesis. If you would like a copy, please
email me your mailing address and I will drop a copy in the mail for
you. If you want to send me a few bucks for shipping, you can PayPal
it to me at "headdarter at btdarters.com". Otherwise I will just send
you a copy. What will you get? A 91 page, full-color, bound copy of
my thesis titled, "Changes in the Fish Community of Pool 8 of the
Upper Mississippi River Between 1945 and 1995: As Related to the
Quality of Littoral-Zone Aquatic Habitats"!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
small to medium-sized aquarium!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489
>From: "Brian J. Torreano" <headdarter at btdarters.com>
>Date: Fri, September 30, 2005 11:53 pm
>To: nanfa-l at nanfa.org
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------->
>
>Dear Todd,
> Did some searching last night and found copies of the references for
>my Master's thesis but not copies of my thesis. Fortunately, I know I
>have at least 1 copy in my grandmother's basement. If necessary, I will
>make a copy for you and mail it to you. Maybe you could email me your
>address off-list. Also checked on my university's website but no
on-line >copy there. So I guess I will just mail you a copy. If anyone
else >wants a copy, if I have more than 2 copies, I will
>mail you a copy. Otherwise, I will have to charge for copying and
>shipping. Sorry, but I don't have tons of money just lying around.
>
>Brian
>
>Brian J. Torreano - Owner
>BTDarters
>Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
>small to medium-sized aquarium!
>Web: http://www.btdarters.com
>Phone: (262) 268-7489

which would break up the minnows from the darters and suckers. May have
an omnivore score that's diverse and even between the bluntnose, fathead
and creek chubs... But if it were accumulative across trophic structure,
and had