Re: NANFA-L-- my NANFA

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- my NANFA
From: Irate Mormon (archimedes at bayspringstel.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 09:02:56 CDT

Quoting "Ipchay61 at aol.com" <Ipchay61 at aol.com>:

> If this doesn't tell what's important, nothing will. My hat is off to
> Casper.

Exactly. These are all intangibles. The material benefits of the club are a
great value, but that's not why people join, or choose to remain members for
years and years. That doesn't mean that the efforts of those who labor to
produce those material benefits are unappreciated.

Speaking of which, it appears that Jay is no longer managing the website. I
missed that transition, but I suspected it was the case. I intend to call him
up this evening and thank him for his years of service. For those of you who
don't know, Jay built the very first native fish website ever, which was the
NANFA website. This was back when most people never heard of HTML. It would
appear that he has left without a ripple. Not so - he is sorely missed.

--Irate
On the banks of the great, grey-green, greasy Limpopo River, all set about with
fever trees.
/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:12 CST