Re: NANFA-L-- Florida Coastal Expedition

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos at comcast.net)
Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:06:51 -0400

For those of you who've never traveled, collected, snorkeled, camped,
caroused, feasted, or hung out with Casper, take this opportunity to do so
if you can. Casper is the Ultimate Host. Lots of sights, lots of laughs,
lots of learning, lots of fun.

And lots and lots of food.

Chris Scharpf
Bawlamer, Merlin