RE: NANFA-L-- Killer rain?

Nick Zarlinga (njz at clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:31:44 -0400

Yeah, that makes sense, however if there are some O2 scavanging chemicals
that were picked up in the atomosphere and their was a heavy enough rain,
could there be some possible O2 issues in the water? I have no idea what
these may be. Sounds a bit far fetched though. The original post said that
pH was checked soon after so that is why I ruled out pH.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485