Re: NANFA-- Louisiana collecting trip

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:41:48 EDT

A bridle is formed in front of the hoop by 3 or 4 lines coming from
equidistant points around the rim that join at a swivel. The retrieve line
is attached to that bridle, and is used to pull in the net after you throw
it out (hopefully not losing hold of the retrieve line!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
new devotee of thrown hoop nets, Huntsville, AL