Re: NANFA-- TN River Gorge Cabin & Fish 4/27

Irate_Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:27:45 -0600

<x-flowed>
At 10:15 AM 4/5/02, you wrote:

Casper, count me as comitted, at least financially.

>at this time we have 3 comitted...
>stott noble AL
>chip rinehart SC
>myself TN
>
>and a maybe from...
>steve ellis GA
>bruce stallsmith AL
>Martin Moore MS
>
>we need to have 6 of us financially comitted at $25 each to cover the cabin
>rental. if any more folks show up we would collect $25 from them and
>contribute it to nanfa. so... say 10 of us attend that would be $250 of which
>the cabin rental is $150 and nanfa would get $100 as an appreciation.
>we are getting a break on the cabin rental fee due to nanfa's non-profit
>status!
>
>now i cant personally commit the $150 rental fee unless i have at least 6 of
>us fully financially commited. perhaps someone would like to kick in an extra
>25 bucks?
>also if anyone needs a place to stay friday night i have an apartment above
>my business which would be available. it has a bed, 2 couchs ( foldout ),
>carpeted floors and a shower, kitchen, etc.
>
>following is a repeat of this opportunity...
>

>hello guys...
>an opportunity is at hand.
>let me know if you are interested.
>we can get a really nice cabin this april 27 - 28. saturday morning 8 am til
>sunday late afternoon for $150. ( special non profit group rate for nanfa
>members only.)
>it belongs to the tn river gorge trust, a great organization working to
>preserve the spectacular tn river gorge just down stream from chattanooga...
>look at your maps!
>really neat! it is right on the tn river and surrounded by lush forest.
>it has 2 bedrooms w/ 5 twin beds per room. 2 showers. 3 bathrooms. full
>kitchen ( bring your own food ). clean sheets. im sure we could work out a
>seperate space for the ladies if need be.
>also sleeping pads and bags on the floor could be used.
>tho im thinking no more than 10 of us.
>several mountain streams are very close by. nice coves. we could even multi
>siene the river!
>we would have a full day saturday. an excellent saturday evening relaxing and
>
>telling fish stories. maybe a fireplace fire if it is cool. another full day
>sunday w/ plenty of time to collect other sites, clean up, organize our gear
>and head home that late afternoon/evening.
>if we could get 6 of us to commit to 20 bucks ( oops... bad math skills...
>$25.) each we would have a great cabin to explore from, collect nearby and
>relax and enjoy our evening.
>its booked all thru may and this is the one weekend open...
>she is holding it for us til monday... at which time i will let her know your
>
>response.
>
>who would like to go?
>
>when we have 6 i will ask each of you to send me a check to reserve it.
>
>casper
> [...]

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and
since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and
give it to him.
</x-flowed>