Re: NANFA-- Okefenokee II - The Return (way long)

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:16:34 -0400

Thanks, Todd, workin' on 'em as we speak! We sent you a shipment of warm &
humid temps...should be arriving shortly.

As for that other lively thread, it's been a long winter...the boys are
just flexin' their mussels. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA
(sunshine, 70's, & pine pollen everywhere)