Re: NANFA-- Mekong Giant

The Thaumaturgist (asitkghosh_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

Many Supermarkets in the US are selling this fish
labeled as Catfish Fillet. Sometimes it is sold as
BASA. Needless to say, the Catfish growers in the US
are asking for a ban on importing this fillets.

Asit K. Ghosh
Rockledge, Florida

http://www.americanscientist.org/template/AssetDetail/assetid/32587/page/2?&