Re: NANFA-- biological bombs detonating everywhere

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 17:44:31 EDT

I agree wholeheartedly with your statements! I guess this belief that seems
to suggest that resources have no limits, stems from a lack of knowledge
among the general populous, of "how the Earth works". We are used to seeing
cars, malls, and other material things, that all had their raw beginings
from nature, but due to the fact that those items are in complete "disguise"
from their natural beginings, people do not seem to equate, or see the
connection between them, and the natural world. An attitude of "exemption"
seems to be the result in the minds of many.... example.... "Well, there is
nature, and then their is us".... The more our world becomes disguised with
the trampings of a consumer society, the more one can become "dis-connected"
with his or her roots of begining, or what makes it possible for them to be
alive in the first place. I also believe that we can achieve the balance you
speak of, but only when we have an audience that is willing to learn. Some
people minds are like concrete.... all mixed up and permenantly set!... This
mindset can be of a destructive manner. On the other hand, if those people
open their eyes just a little... take a look.... and change their habits,
their will be a great hope. Just as we were taught bad habits that resulted
in the destruction of the planet, we can also be taught habits that will be
non destructive. This is a learning process that will slowly have to "fade
in", and could take a while. I just hope that their will be enough left to
educate people about, because in my opinion, I see the answer in...
EDUCATION.... EDUCATION.... AND MORE... EDUCATION......