Re: NANFA-- Blue River, IN collecting report

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:11:11 EDT

Hi Catherine, it's Rob. That sounds like a good idea. How far is this place?
Perhaps we can get some people from the Indiand chapter to come along. Try
sending this idea to Elmer Guerri, Indiana NANFA, at e-mail marc1230_at_aol.com
Tell him I suggested this, and that I am interested. Also, forward your
requests to Nick Zarlinga at e-mail nzarlinga_at_stratos.net He is not yet on
the e-mail list, but will be soon. I am sure he would be interested as well.
I am wanting to plan a trip within 25 miles of here sometime in October if
you are interested. If I know about your trip at least a week in advance, I
will go. Sincerely, Robert Carillio, Oh NANFA... PS There will be a site
available to view that graphic soon for NANFA people, or anyone!