Re: NANFA-- NANFA 2001 highlights

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:07:53 -0400

<x-flowed>
The Big Darby had an interesting assortment of darters-greenside, rainbow
(of course), orangethroat, tippicanoe, bluebreast, spotted, banded,
(others?). A surprising number of madtoms were netted (stonecats, nothern,
brindled). And, when you looked closely, there were large numbers of
blackbanded topminnows (_Fundulus notatus_, no spots!) in shallows along the
main stem. But no one saw Trautman hanging out...

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A
(note: no GA, AL or TN vehicles carried reb flags at any point during the
convention.)