Re: NANFA-- longnose sucker ref

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_comcast.net)
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:58:34 -0400

Yes, holarctic is correct. It includes the arctic and north temperate zones
of Eurasia (the Palaearctic) and North America (the Nearctic).

Chris Scharpf

"Protecting species is the same intrinsic gesture as preserving the original
documents and constitutions of an entire civilization, or the love letters
of grandparents."
-- Craig Childs, The Secret Knowledge of Water