Re: NANFA-- RE: Sightings

B.G. Granier (bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:23:29 -0600

Hi Rob,

I will be mailing the video tape to you tomorrow. You need not send a check
until you've recieved the tape from me.

I've never been to the Bluebonnet facility, but I've learned from a fellow
NANFA member that the place has dried up in the past 2 years of drought and
prior to that, the most common species of fish were the occasional bowfin
and numerous Gambusia with some Latipinnis (Sailfin Mollies) thown into the
mix, depending on available water levels. David Monett has volunteered at
the Bluebonnet Swamp many times and since he is a nature-nut, knows the
place very well. (David and his family also live in Baton Rouge, about 20
minutes from me.)

My address is:

BG Granier
608 Maureen Dr.