Re: NANFA-- sacrifices to protect the environment

jake levi (jlevi_us_at_yahoo.com)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 06:02:10 -0800 (PST)

Not sure now what the 'correct' response should be.

The address I wrote to is the one designated on the
NYS Natural Heritage Program website for contact info.

If that doesnt work, a correct address is for sure
uncertain.

BTW, the information below isnot reflected on the NYS
NHP website.
jake