Re: NANFA-- hygrometer
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:02:42 EST

In a message dated 12/1/01 8:29:47 AM, writes:

<< Does anyone know of a commercially available hygrometer sensitive enough to

calculate a salinity of 2ppt? >>

Why not use a conductivity meter or the analogous TDS meter? Both are very
stable, based on electrical conductivity and there are some inexpensive
versions available and they are very sensitive in the range you need.

Lee Harper

/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,