Re: NANFA-- Christmas goodies

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:53:03 -0800 (PST)

I scored a solar battery pack from Thomas Industries.
It will charge NiMH batteries using solar power and it
will run 6 volt and 12 volt electronic appliances.
I'm hoping to use it to power my mino-misers in the
field... twould be cool to not have to buy six volt
batteries all the time. I also bought a NiMH charger
Quest brand that wont overcharge...charges in 1-3
hours and has a cigarette lighter adaptor. If I am
backpacking I can use the solar charger :-)

Klaus