Re: Re: NANFA-- extreme collecting

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:12:02 -0600

Takin the ferry or the bridge? I know Dauphin Island well. Used to go there when we visited my grandmother in Mobile. I remember all the ditches along the roads going to the bridge. Always wondered what was in them. Some of my best memories as a kid were going fishing with my Dad in Mobile Bay.

Hardly extreme collecting! Is the weather below 60 yet?

John