RE: NANFA-- Tank for Johnson County Library

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:10:46 -0800 (PST)

Todd you obviously have the energy to type the words
that I need to take a nap in the middle of thinking
about . 100 % gold star . May have something to do
with your 110 wpm to my 5 .

=== message truncated ===

=====
Bill Hoppe