NANFA-- Saving Dwarf Sturgeons and Giant Squid

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 01:28:06 -0500

> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:25:10 EST
> From: Moontanman_at_aol.com
> Subject: Re: NANFA-- dwarf sturgeon / captive breeding /
> refuguia
>
> You guys seem to think I want to save a giant squid. This is a fish
> small enough to keep in an aquarium or small pond. A few dozen
> people could keep more of them alive than currently exist.

Someone better hurry up and do something quickly - which is not likely
to happen because of bureaucratic red tape- which probably means the
days of this species are numbered.

You might have better luck with the squid.

Jeff