Re: NANFA-- RE: digital cameras (here's one for you)

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:32:34 -0800 (PST)

Reminds me of when a magazine --photo or
photojurnalist type--- did a test with some of the
worlds best photographers who used some of the best
equipment of the day . They were given brownie box
cameras . guess what ? They all got great photos .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas