Re: NANFA-- environment and the presidency

Ray Ravary, Jr. (rravary_at_provide.net)
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:06:29 -0500

Easy Shireen,

Give it a break. The mans heart is in the right place, which is better than 99% of
the population. Hey I'm keeping green goodeids (X. captivius--how about that for a
latin name?) with the hope that some day they can be released back into the
biotope in and around Mexico City. Not holding my breath but it could happen in my
life time. Hey, if approved by government agencies (boo, hiss), and the scientic
community, and it is feasable, why not?

R3