Re: NANFA-- Fwd: Identification guide

Patrick Ceas (ceas_at_stolaf.edu)
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:23:20 -0600

Mike:

In addition to Jan's suggestions, check out ...

http://www.gen.umn.edu/faculty_staff/hatch/fishes/

Click on "Species Checklist" and you will see which fishes have been
recorded from the various Minnesota drainages. the searchable database
is not yet online. Jay Hatch and Konrad Schmidt are working on a
"Fishes of Minnesota" so you can also contact them.

Jay Hatch hatch001_at_umn.edu
Konrad Schmidt ssminnow_at_peoplepc.com

Pat

--