Re: NANFA-- Great Lakes In-Depth

Ray Ravary, Jr. (rravary_at_provide.net)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:15:03 -0500

One wreck up in Munising, Mi. (near Christmas, Mi.--really) you could actually
grab the fish by hand in the hold of the wooden wreck. The water was so cold the
fish were very very sluggish, they are not in particularly a very fast fish to
start out with People were catching them and tossing them up on the deck of the
dive boat. A tasty fish if eaten while fresh. ;)

R3