RE: NANFA-- Feeding Wolf Eels

Whitlock, Steve (Steve_Whitlock_at_jdedwards.com)
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:24:11 -0700

Of course we have this article & picture by Katrina.

http://www.nanfa.org/aki/fif.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Whitlock, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 10:06 AM
To: 'nanfa_at_aquaria.net'
Subject: NANFA-- Feeding Wolf Eels

Here's a picture of a diver feeding a wolf eel.

http://divingis.rad.washington.edu/scuba/pics/critter/wolf3.jpg

Despite Katrina's comments about them being fairly docile and
friendly..........they still look darn scary to me.

P.S. Katrina, thanks for sharing the document that got the eels protected.
It helped to read that and understand why the were protected.