RE: NANFA-- artwork

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:07:45 -0800

Here is Ken McKeighton's contact info and price list:

Fish art work. Dozens of species available from all North American families
done in water colours, acrylic on canvas, hand painted T-shirts and caps!
Prices:
Water colours 5x7 ..$25 each
8x10 ..$50 each
Scientific style-3 to 4 fish 5x7 ..$25 each
8x10 ..$40 each
Acrylic on canvas 5x7 ..$35 each
8x10 ..$50 each
9x12 ..$75 each
Hand painted T-shirts-small, medium, large and Xtra large...$50 each (2 or
more....$45 each)
Hand painted ball caps....$12 each
Postage is included in price. Lot discounts available. All art work is
original, hundreds of fresh and marine species available!
Please write-- I do not have e-mail or handy access to a telephone

Ken McKeighen Jr.
46 Cuerro Lane
Los Lunas, NM 87031