Re: NANFA-- The dissolved oxygen thang

geoff (gkimber2_at_earthlink.net)
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:28:10 -0500

lower solvent temps -> increased solubility of gases

that's just the opposite for solids, which dissolve better at higher temps,
but it makes sense on a molecular level.

here's a link that looks like its part of an online course:

http://wow.nrri.umn.edu/wow/under/parameters/oxygen.html

lots equations and stuff.

Geoff Kimber
Lexington,KY