Re: NANFA-- Klamath sucker --> Rio Grande minnow

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:44:13 -0400

<x-flowed>
Holding the environmental logic of Rush Limbaugh up to environmentalists, is
like holding up a cross to a Vampire... or cryptonite to Superman! I don't
know whaere he gets his logic from, but the scary thing is... that so many
people think he's right on target! He is insanely ignorant to these issues,
yet speaks with great authority... If we could somehow put what we know and
appreciate, in the form of a pill and slip it in one of his pure tap water
drinks, we might cure this ecological illiterate.... aka Rush Limbaugh
Rob C.